Do you want to write a book... or do you need help finishing it?
PRIVATE BOOK WHISPERING SESSIONS WITH DR EZZIE SPENCER
So much becomes possible once you’ve launched your book into the world…
And so much is possible in the process itself.
· Feel called to share your story
· Know you have a message for the world
· Want that life-long dream to write a book to actually happen (sooner, rather than later)
· Would secretly love your book to lead to greater business or career success
Well, I’ve got a secret to share…
Writing a book (that people really want to buy) doesn’t require the lonely hard road.
Could you believe that it's possible to write a book in a joyful way?
I’m Ezzie Spencer PhD and I’m living proof you can write your book in a joyful, soulful and strategic way.
You may know me as the creator of Lunar Abundance®. I'm also a published author -- in fact, I've had half a million of my own words published (beyond blogs!) and have worked in the law and as a professional editor.
I've gone from scratching my head over a blank page to learning how to write joyfully and effectively, in a way that honours my own rhythms, natural cycles and feminine flow.
I've worked with hundreds of women that I've worked with through 1:1 sessions, my popular online Lunar Abundance program (with 350+ graduates), and in-person retreats + events.
I bring together the yin and the yang in my work, and apply this to the writing process in a unique way, holding a structured space for creative inspiration to flow... an enjoyable process that produces results.
And I have a particular talent for connecting with the essence of your unwritten book -- and whispering it into existence.
I know the prospect of writing and publishing a book can seem overwhelming and confusing.
You may wonder:
What if my writing is not good enough? What if I'm not good enough? What if people don't like it?
Not only will I answer this, I'll also answer:
How to find focus and direction? How to make sure it is readable? How to keep at it, and finish it?
How to go about publishing it? Editing? Legals? Marketing? What if no one reads it? (Or how will I cope with the visibility?)
How do I even start? What if I don’t ... gulp... even finish?
You may have heard that writing a book is hard. Gut-wrenchingly so.
It just doesn't need to be that way.
Let me be your personal Book Whisperer
ELEMENTS OF THE BOOK WRITING PROCESS
In this intensive session, we focus on wherever you are at -- whether it is starting from a blank page, refining a draft or building a publication and promotional plan.
· Reverse engineer for success, with the right topic, and clear goals + intentions.
· Make your topic marketable (from the get-go) and ensure that is a useful book that will be read!
· Say ‘goodbye’ to writing fits and starts with a solid, focused project plan.
· Cultivate confidence and overcome your resistance to starting.
· Create an elegant outline -- all with my help.
· Get words down in your first draft.
· Refine quality drafts (Receive verbal feedback on words you send me, content + structure).
· Polish it up ready for copyedits and proofing.
· Master that balance between inspired, creative flow and real-world obligations.
· Create and implement a publishing plan specific to this book project (If you’re not sure if you should self-publish or go traditional, we will work this out -- I want your eyes wide open on this one!).
· Write a book proposal -- when to do it, and what happens next.
· Feel confident that you are taking the right publishing approach for your book.
· Gather a group of eager readers and pre-orders before your book even lands on shelves.
· Devise a beautiful marketing plan (and start implementing it – a LOT sooner than you may think).
· Develop confidence in sharing your message with the world, becoming seen and heard.
· Position your book to grow your impact, profit and profile.
· Leverage your book from the beginning (too many aspiring authors miss this opportunity).
· Fully reap the seeds that you have sown by investing the time and energy in your book dream.
Intensive Book Whispering sessions for those who want to start, write, finish, publish or promote their book. This is a standalone session, with the opportunity for ongoing or follow-up sessions.
- 90 minutes in a private Zoom audio session with Dr Ezzie Spencer
- Clear and practical advice on how to move forward with your book (think actionable next steps).
- Support dissolving writer's block, doubt and fear about the process (you're not alone if you have these).
- Questionnaire to start the process ahead of the session (this alone often results in revelations).
Plus : You are invited to send me any confidential written material such as a book manuscript for in-session review. (a bonus as I'm a published author -- and fun fact -- a former editor).
Your next step is simple:
Book your Book Whispering session now.
email firstname.lastname@example.org to select your session time.
It's a delight for me to work with heartfelt aspiring authors to help usher important books into the world.
I look forward to hearing from you! Ezzie Spencer, PhD.