Do you want to write a book?
So much becomes possible once you’ve launched your book into the world…
And so much is possible in the process itself.
· Feel called to share your story
· Know you have a message for the world
· Want that life-long dream to write a book to actually happen (sooner, rather than later)
· Would secretly love your book to lead to greater career success
Well, I’ve got a little secret to share…
Authoring a book (that people actually want to buy) doesn’t require the long and lonely hard road.
What if I told you that it's possible to write a book and get it out in the world in a joyful way?
(And yes: having a book successfully out in the world is just as fulfilling as you've heard.)
I’m Ezzie Spencer PhD and I’m living proof you can write your book in a soulful (and strategic) way.
You may know me as the creator of Lunar Abundance®. I'm also a published author -- in fact, I've had half a million of my own words published, beyond blogs, and have worked as a lawyer and professional editor.
I've gone from scratching my head over a blank page to learning how to write joyfully and effectively, in a way that honours my own rhythms, natural cycles and feminine flow.
I bring together the yin and the yang in my work, and apply this to the writing process in a unique way, holding a structured space for creative inspiration to flow... an enjoyable process that produces results.
Of course, there's a lot more to getting a book out than simply writing it: that's just the beginning! I've navigated the entire publication and promotional process effectively, and understand how it all rolls.
I know the prospect of writing and publishing a book can seem overwhelming and confusing.
You may wonder:
What if my writing is not good enough? What if I'm not good enough? What if people don't like it?
Not only will I answer this, I'll also answer:
How to find focus and direction? How to make sure it is readable? How to keep at it, and finish it?
What about publishing it? Editing? Legals? Marketing? What if no one reads it? (Or how will I cope with the visibility?)
How do I even start? What if I don’t ... gulp... even finish?
You may have heard that writing a book is hard. Gut-wrenchingly so.
Or, you may have been told it’s simply a matter of magically "manifesting" or “downloading” your book.
But I believe that neither view is quite true. In fact, there's a much bigger process at play.
Let me be your personal guide through the entire book writing + publishing process.
~ BOOK MENTORING WITH EZZIE SPENCER, PhD ~
6 MONTHS. 13 SESSIONS. A BOOK ROADMAP.
WHAT DO YOU GET?
With me as your guide, you’re getting a tried and tested roadmap, which I've used to publish my own book, and with clients – and which is 100% adaptable to your stage and situation.
This is a private 6 month mentoring program, delivered in my signature style over 13 sessions, honed over 10+ years of client work: intellect blended with intuition, guidance and encouragement with honest feedback and practical strategy.
Depending on your progress, there's an option to continue on past the six months should you wish -- or you may feel fully set up for success following the mentorship (my aim is to fully support your goals).
This is not a downloadable digital program. It’s a bespoke experience. Think of me holding your hand through the entire process as we joyfully navigate (and celebrate) each milestone of your book journey.
Wherever you are up to in the book journey, we’ll customise the five pillars of my personal book mentoring program to serve YOU and your book for the best chances of success.
WHAT ARE THE FIVE PILLARS?
Pillar One: STARTING
· Reverse engineer for success, with the right topic, clear goals + intentions, and beautiful structure.
· Make your topic marketable (from the get-go).
· Say ‘goodbye’ to writing fits and starts with a solid, focused project plan.
· Cultivate confidence and overcome your resistance to starting.
· Create an elegant outline -- all with my help.
Pillar Two: WRITING
· Get words down in your first draft (I’ll keep you accountable and on track).
· Refine quality subsequent drafts (Receive verbal structural feedback from me along the way).
· Polish it up ready for copyedits and proofing.
· Master that balance between inspired, creative flow and real-world obligations.
Pillar Three: PUBLISHING
· Create and implement a publishing plan specific to this book project (If you’re not sure if you should self-publish or go traditional, we will work this out -- I want your eyes wide open on this one!).
· Learn how to write a book proposal -- when to do it, and what happens next.
· Feel confident that you are taking the right approach for your book.
Pillar Four: PROMOTING
· Gather a group of eager readers and pre-orders before your book even lands on shelves.
· Devise a beautiful marketing plan (and start implementing it – a LOT sooner than you may think).
· Develop confidence in sharing your message with the world, becoming more seen and heard.
Pillar Five: AMPLIFYING
· Position your book to grow your impact, profit and profile.
· Leverage your book from the beginning (too many aspiring authors miss this opportunity).
· Fully reap the seeds that you have sown by investing the time and energy in your book dream.
Your next step is simple, and completely risk-free.
Book a free discovery call and receive my diagnostic on your book idea and prospects:
Please note: Mentoring spots are limited. If you’re hot for this, book your discovery call now.
It's a delight for me to work with heartfelt aspiring authors to help usher important books into the world.
I look forward to hearing from you! Ezzie Spencer, PhD.