Book Whispering Writing Retreat
with Dr Ezzie Spencer
Imagine an all-inclusive writing retreat in tropical paradise, devoted entirely to your book.
You’ve got an idea. You want to roll.
Perhaps you want to find CLARITY on your topic and key message.
Perhaps you really want to nail your outline (in peace!).
Perhaps you want to get that first draft DONE.
Or maybe you want to (finally) get that final draft ready.
But as much as you want to make serious progress, things keep getting in the way. Those real-world responsibilities (like family, work, dishes, laundry, clients, commitments etc) can make it impossible to bunker down to book-writing-business.
Wouldn’t it be lovely (and oh-so-productive) to step away from all your other duties and dig into your creative work?
Imagine a chunk of time – just for you and your book – to canoodle closely. No other worries. No competing obligations. Complete space and freedom.
Oh, and imagine you get to do it in the creative cauldron of BALI. With someone who knows it.
I’m Ezzie Spencer PhD. I’m an entrepreneur, the creator of Lunar Abundance and the author of An Abundant Life: Flourishing with the Cycles of the Moon.
I’d love you to experience the pleasure of an immersive writing experience guided by me in beautiful Bali.
You’re invited to my Bali Book Writing Retreat
This retreat is for busy women who’d love to step out of their full lives for a week to focus and write-write-write up a storm in tropical Bali.
If taking a week away to be taken care of (entirely) in a luxurious location sounds like a dream come true…
It’s time to write your heart out.
A magical fairyland in Ubud, Bali.
Who: An intimate group of writers (will you be one of them?)
HEAR FROM PAST ATTENDEES
What will the retreat do for you?
· Allow you the space to write your outline, first draft OR nail that final draft / proposal.
· Receive my insights on content and strategy on the entire book process, and feedback on your work.
· Give you many hours of solo writing time (completely undisturbed)
· Fuel you with beautiful nourishing food (luscious organic food and teas)
· Provide you with gorgeous accommodation (you don’t have to clean or cook for anyone!)
· Connect you with other women writers who are there to get their words down too.
· Give you the privacy of an entire retreat space (it’s booked out just for us)
· Give you a permission slip to log off from your other commitments
· Stay in your body with optional yoga and massage.
What You’re Really Getting
The time and space to take a huge step forward as a writer.
A book outline nailed, the topic CLEAR, words down on paper, and confidence about your next steps.
You’ll fly home from this week feeling an enormous sense of achievement.
You’ll have met some inspiring new connections and friends, and expanded into a greater sense of magic and possibility for your book.
Here’s what to expect:
· The retreat will run Sunday to Friday (we'll start with an afternoon discussion and dinner on the Sunday).
· An extra night of accommodation just to chill.
· You’ll get morning talks on each of the 5 pillars of my Book Whispering program.
· You’ll have 30 hours of solo writing time.
· You’ll get the freedom to withdraw and write in your room or with other people in a co-working space.
· You’ll be able to keep odd hours if that’s your preference.
· You’ll have some internet connection for emails and research etc, but not enough Wi-Fi to distract you from getting down to work (this week is for you and your book).
Want a peak inside the retreat?
Here’s a sample itinerary:
Day 1 SUNDAY: Settle in and swoon over Bali’s beauty. Gather in circle to set intentions. Enjoy a delicious group dinner.
Day 2 MONDAY: Morning teaching on PILLAR 1. Solo writing time. Dinner.
Day 3 TUESDAY: Morning teaching on PILLAR 2. Solo writing time. Dinner.
Day 4 WEDNESDAY: Morning teaching on PILLAR 3. Solo writing time. Optional evening sauna.
Day 5 THURSDAY: Morning teaching on PILLAR 4. Solo writing time. Dinner.
Day 6 FRIDAY: Morning teaching on PILLAR 5. Solo writing time. Closing Circle for reflections.
Fun fact: I edited my book An Abundant Life: Flourishing with the Cycles of the Moon here at this very location. If you’ve got my book, you’ll notice many of the gorgeous photos are from this very same space!
Consider this: You may wish to stay on for a weekend – or a week (!) – to sample more Bali delights.
A sample day looks like:
7am: Solo writing time
8.30am: Solo writing / Breakfast (provided)
9.30-11am: Morning Pillar Teachings & Discussion
11am-1pm: Solo writing time
1-2pm: Lunch (provided)
2-5pm: Solo writing time
5-6pm: Optional yoga.
6-7pm: Dinner (provided)
7-9pm: Informal chats or solo writing.
9pm: Bedtime (Ubud time!)
Note: This is YOUR time, so if you’re on a writing roll you are not required to join us for chats or evening activities. There is no forced group involvement – only sumptuous opportunities for nourishing your creative process.
is inclusive of retreat accommodation, airport transfer + meals.
The 2017 retreat sold out -- please click below to:
Private villas near Ubud.
Rooms vary but all are beautiful with a touch of rustic jungle.
The rooms are all single occupancy, some with shared bathroom and some with private bathrooms.
These rooms are allocated upon our discussion -- so jump in quick for your pick!
This space is a sanctuary of beauty, located on a completely magic piece of land. Surrounded by lush jungle, open rice-fields and with a view of the mountains you are welcomed into a genuine sense of Bali, in every way possible. The houses stand out as a design fusion of Scandinavian simplicity and Balinese antique intricacy.
This Writing Retreat is perfect for you, if:
· You’re serious about getting down to write in an immersive setting.
· You’re craving the perfect mix of creative solitude and companionship.
· You love Bali and the idea of writing in a holiday setting appeals.
· You'd love access to me, a published author + creative entrepreneur, for questions and chats.
· You need space from your other commitments to achieve real progress (this is created for you!)
If writing your book in heaven on earth (can you tell I’m in love with Bali?) feels rather delicious, please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
We'll hop on a call to work out whether this retreat is a fit for you! If it's a GO, I'll send details for the payment of the deposit, plus questionnaires to activate the process for you fully!